Robertson, Eadie & Associates Ltd. (www.re-a.com) is a firm of actuaries and pension consultants located in Oakville, Ontario. The firm employs 21 professionals and support staff and provides services to over 80 clients across Canada. We offer highly personalized and competitive services to our clients while maintaining a high level of professional standard. The firm strives towards providing employees with work-life balance and fosters a strong team-work environment. Our firm remains small by design as we believe this is the only approach to obtain our goals.
We currently have an opening for a full-time Pension Administrator.
- Complete year-end tasks such as preparing annual pension statements, member reconciliations and fund reconciliations; calculating Pension Adjustments; determining increases to pensions-in-pay
- Assist in day-to-day administrative tasks including calculation of pension benefits for retirement, termination, death or marriage breakdown under various types of plans and preparation and communication of pension documentation for clients and plan members in accordance with pension plan provisions and provincial legislation
- Assist in the regulatory processes; such as preparing quarterly pension adjustment reversals and annual information returns
- Draft professional reports and correspondence
- Assist with special projects
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment but also efficient when working independently
- Time management skills and the ability to set priorities when faced with competing deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills are an asset
- Past experience is an asset
- Fluency in spoken and/or written French is an asset, but not necessary
Interested individuals are asked to send a cover letter, résumé and references by October 31, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)