Who are we?
From pioneer to leader in the security industry, Genetec has always been committed to providing the most innovative solutions. Today, we offer world-class IP security solutions with our unified security platform encompassing license plate recognition (LPR), video surveillance and access control. Genetec has been recognized as one of Montreal’s top employers for 13 years running.
The Digital Business Solutions (DBS) team is responsible for the support, evolution and implementation of new business solutions across the company. As part of our growing activity, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst that will Manage the quality assurance activities for our ERP transformation project.
Reporting to the Business Process Analyst Manager, the ERP Quality Assurance Analyst will oversee the necessary activities to effectively ensure highest standard of quality of our transformation initiative in Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) projects.
Your responsibilities include designing Test plans, test cases and executing them to validate and verify proposed solution to our business partners, making sure they bring the most value for them with the highest standard of quality.
Responsibilities:What your day will look like:
- Collaborates with Business Analysts during requirements gathering and solution design in identifying opportunities for testing and validation
- Creates, develops and executes test plans and test cases to ensure the business requirements are being met
- Participates in solution design reviews with Business Analysts to verify proposed solution from end user perspective
- Identifies and prepare test data
- Develop and document traceability matrix(ces)
- Drill into business processes to gain insight and understanding
- Logs defects in tracking system for resolution by developers
- Perform impact and root cause analyses.
- Responsible for test automation and performance testing for D365
- Creates, develops and executes test plans for Microsoft D365 service and product updates
- College or University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Bilingual (English, French).
- Capable of working autonomously and in a small team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- 3+ years of IT Software testing experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 or AX, Finance and Operation, Supply Chain Management.
- In-depth understanding of how a computer and its operating system work as well as what can affect its performances
- Excellent knowledge of business process from Finance, Operation to Supply Chain
- Test certification
- Knowledge of testing strategies and techniques
- Microsoft Test Manager and Team Foundation Server
- Jira for issue/bug tracking system
Why you'll love Genetec
- Attractive compensation package
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working schedule
- Free, unlimited Starbucks coffee
- Private free parking for all employees
- Onsite gym