Fossil Group is a global retailer specializing in the design, innovation and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At the heart of Fossil Group's vision is a commitment to fostering creativity and delivering the best in design through its three core businesses: the Fossil brand; the Skagen brand; and a multi-brand watch portfolio business. This portfolio includes adidas, Armani Exchange, Burberry, Diesel, DKNY, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Michael Kors, Michele, Relic, Tory Burch and Zodiac. Fossil Group is constantly developing its businesses through core competencies in innovative branding, world-class design and dynamic global distribution.
For additional information, please visit us at www.fossil.com/careers.
Be a part of our rapidly growing, global company where we are opening close to 100 stores annually! Our ideal candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach. They will drive the business while developing their people and keeping the focus on the customer. A passion for the brand is a must as you build brand loyalty and exceed our measureable expectations.
- 1-2 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry
- Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
- Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
- Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
- Ability to build brand loyalty
- Genuinely cares to help people succeed
- Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
- Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
- Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Fossil is an American lifestyle brand, creatively rooted in authentic vintage and classic design. Fossil stands for the optimism and creativity at the heart of American culture. Inspired by vintage design, we take the best from the past and update it for today’s consumers. Since 1984, we have shared our quality products with our fans as we celebrate living an authentic life. As we approach our 30th anniversary, we will continue to reinvent the best of vintage culture with a modern eye.
Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email applicationaccommodation and we will assist you.
Part-time hours: 25-40 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50-$17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cantonese and Mandarin (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place