Who we areDecathlon arrived in Canada in 2018, with its first store opening in Brossard, Québec. Today, Decathlon Canada has over 1000 teammates, more than 15 stores, two distribution centers, and an e-commerce platform that services our mission: make the benefits of sports accessible to as many people as possible.
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people around you? Join our team!
Our valuesResponsibility. Vitality. Authenticity. Generosity.
Why join our team?Do you like to be active, alone or with family and friends? That's all it takes to work for us! You don't have to be an Olympic athlete. And as Decathlon is growing, there are many career development possibilities along the way! At Decathlon, there is no limit to your professional or personal ambitions.
Your benefits :
- Bi-weekly bonus: Each pay period is a game we win as a team, and we immediately share the benefits with all our teammates!
- An opportunity to grow within the company (we even have our own school - Academy - training for personal or professional development).
- A company that cares about the environment by offering eco-conscious products, and taking concrete actions to protect our planet.
- Discounts on products and the opportunity to test select products: we are convinced that you will become an ambassador of the company.
- Free access to our sports facilities.
- Privileged team moments, and authentic relationships with teammates: we play as a team at Decathlon!
- Time for yourself (holidays, personal days, and flexible hours).
- A complete insurance program starting at 30 hours a week of work (telemedicine, medical, dental, and disability insurance).
- Green travel bonuses, a private share ownership program, and contribution to the RRSP.
Responsibility- Create/open employee files
- Make necessary changes in the Payroll system to keep the information up to date (Paye, Benefits, work accidents, disability, etc.)
- Ensure the application and compliance with internal policies
- Produce various metrics as well as monthly/annual reports, etc.
- Calculate and adjust the vacation bank as well as sick days entitlement, etc.
- Ensure reconciliation between collective insurance bills and our payroll system
- Manage various ad hoc projects in relation with payroll
- Collaborate with vendors for ongoing support and issues management
- Participate in bi-weekly payroll processing in collaboration with the payroll leader
- Act as a resource person for leaders for topics in connection with payroll and Benefits
- Support the HR team on various projects and events
Requirements- College or technical diploma in a relevant field;
- Have a minimum of one (2) year of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the ADP payroll system or other similar payroll software an asset;
- Sense of customer service;
- Sense of organization and autonomy;
- Ability to establish relationships of trust with employees and managers while demonstrating high standards regarding compliance with internal rules and labor standards
- Ability to lead and coordinate several files at once
- Bilingualism both oral and written (English / French)
Decathlon is committed to inclusion and non-discrimination. We welcome applications from people of all origins and those living with disabilities. We also recognize the importance of a multi-generational workforce, social diversity, and equality between women and men. If, due to a disability, you require any special accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know. At Decathlon, first and foremost, we are interested in your personality and character.