FINANCIAL SERVICES ASSISTANT (London Office)
WHO ARE WE?
Selectpath Benefits & Financial Inc. works in partnership with our clients to guide them along “the Right Path” to financial security and success by implementing customized solutions through innovation, excellence and integrity. Our team of industry experts specializes in benefits and pension, personal and corporate financial planning, and human resources management. Our services offer a comprehensive, hands-on approach to managing your short and long-term goals.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Financial Services Assistant to join our Financial Services team. This role provides administrative assistance to the Financial Advisors and clients of Selectpath. The successful candidate will handle client and advisor inquiries and requests related to the Financial division, as well as additional duties as required. You are detail oriented, very well organized, and self-motivated. Previous experience in customer service is required. We offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, growing company.
WE OFFER YOU:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Optional matching retirement plan
- A flexible and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
- A chance to be part of a growing organization
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer phones and emails and handle client requests
- Client account updates – address, name and bank account changes
- Prepare and review of forms, applications & paperwork with accuracy and completeness
- Prepare client meeting agendas, quotes, presentations, spreadsheets, statements, forms and materials for client meetings and account reviews
- Business processing and account transactions
- Support the Pension and Group Retirement divisions
- Follow-up on outstanding information and accounts
- Meet securities dealer compliance requirements
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- College Diploma or University Degree
- A background in customer service
- Prior licensing in securities and insurance and a working knowledge of investments is an asset
- Advanced knowledge and application of MS suite of products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Goldmine or Customer-Relationship Management systems (ACT, Salesforce)
- Customer service oriented, possess a professional and approachable demeanor and has the ability to handle conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize in a fast work environment
Please submit your resume to the Indeed link by Wednesday February 26, 2020.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in Selectpath, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Selectpath is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors.
Upon request, Selectpath will make accommodations available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent