WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 1982, Ardene has become one of Canada's premier fashion retailers with over 400 stores in Canada, USA and the Middle East. Through an extensive product mix and continuous commitment to innovation, customer service, fashion and value, we aim to be the fashion value brand leader in Canada and worldwide for fashion accessories, footwear and apparel.
WHO YOU ARE:
As our Creative Project Manager, you will play a key role on our growing and dynamic Marketing team by overseeing the management of a variety of different projects from brand collaborations, to campaign production and special events. Recognized for your organizational skills, communication skills and creativity, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with the Brand Manager, conceptualize and create strategic decks for campaign launches, brand collaborations, special collections, etc.
- In collaboration with the Marketing Project Manager, set kickoff meetings and plan workbacks relating to campaign launches, brand collaborations, special collections, etc.
- Oversee the relationship with strategic partners, collaborators and external brands.
- As needed, help conceptualize and plan special customer facing events.
- Lead ongoing brand research, including focus groups, brand workshops, etc.
- In collaboration with the Brand Manager, assist with the production of seasonal, monthly and collaboration photo/video shoots.
- Help forecast and maintain budgets for all creative marketing projects.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2-3 years in a project management role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Agency experience an asset.
- Production experience working with National/International level brands an asset.
- Working knowledge of Retail Marketing an asset.
- Strong creative and strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills in French and English.
GROW WITH US!
We’re pretty proud to say that everything we do starts right here at our head office (Ville St. Laurent). From dedicated in-house apparel and design teams, marketing + brand + digital experts, stylists, photographers, and graphic designers - all the way to store concept and operations. We do it all.
The Ardene head office is truly a creative hub that is second to none. Join us and see for yourself!
Ardene is committed to employment equity. Only those whose candidacy has been retained will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent