Looking for a career where you are challenged to think, continuously learn and collaborate with others? Applied Biological Materials (abm) Inc. is a Vancouver-based biotechnology company that develops and markets research reagents to the biotechnology industry. abm is currently looking for a Research Scientist to join our Cell Biology team. The successful candidate will have plenty of opportunities to fast track their career while being part of a highly diverse, innovative and interactive cohort of scientists and colleagues. We are looking for an individual who has excellent organization, communication and a deep knowledge of cell biology and cell culture techniques to join our team!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- working on R&D projects in our cell biology department
- overseeing relevant product development
Qualifications - shortlisted candidates will have the following:
- PhD in Cell Biology or related field with 1-4 years postdoctoral experience
- Exceptional publication record, minimum one publication per academic study or work year
- Excellent time-management, attention to details and leadership
- Outstanding technical skills in cell biology technologies
- Industrial experience is a necessity for higher end salary
- Proven leadership in operational management is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary - $70-100K per year to start depending on qualification and industry experience
- Extensive benefits package including extended health care, dental care, life insurance, and other benefits
**This is an onsite position at our headquarters in Richmond BC. Successful candidate must be able to start working onsite from start date and there will not be relocation allowance.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please apply at abmgood.com/careers/. Any questions or concerns can be directed to [email protected]. Applied Biological Materials would like to thank all interested applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.