Roles and Responsibilities
- Strong communication skills, English and required MANDARIN speaking
- Receive all shipments, matching items with packing slips and purchase orders.
- Package all items properly for shipment.
- Prepare shipping paperwork as needed.
- Receiving items from deliveries.
- Perform cycle counting and inventory reviews as needed.
- Reviewing emails on MS Outlook. Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Shipping/Receiving role.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience operates Fork-Lift with License is a MUST
Wages: $17.00/hour, (will review after probation 1-3 MONTHS)
Hours: Mon-Thu. 8:00-5:00pm, Fri- 8:00-4:00pm, *sometime have to work overtime
Benefit: 50% health care 6 months after probation
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- FORKLIFT: 3 years (Required)
- shipping and receiving: 3 years (Preferred)