We're a small team with big goals. As a UI/UX developer intern on the Zighra team, you will push the boundaries of marketing AI, machine learning, sensors and UX. If you are looking to tackle big problems alongside some of the most dynamic, talented people you've ever worked with? Join us!
Your main objectives will be the research and implementation of user experience (UX) design that plays at the intersection of human-computer interaction (HCI) and AI. The challenge is to create mobile and web experiences that leverage device telemetry to authenticate users. Apart from the raw sensor data itself, certain high-level aspects related to the user like the walking patterns, phone handling, daily life events, etc. would help identify the real user of the device. Focus would be on UX design, prototyping, development and testing. Depending on the duration of the internship, you might additionally have the opportunity to gain a first-hand experience of deploying the designs you create, on a device (mobile phone) and evaluate real-time performance. Zighra transforms device sensor data into human-relatable intelligence, and hence this project sits at the heart of its technology adoption.
- Passion for solving challenging user experience problems
- Ability to quickly qualitatively and quantitatively assess a problem
- Ability to work productively with team members, identify and resolve tough issues in a collaborative manner
- Basic knowledge of UX design, prototyping and testing tools
- Interest and/or experience in HCI research methodologies.
- Ability to follow the product through the entire lifecycle
Bonus Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in Product Management
- Being familiar with data science, machine learning, and AI concepts and methodologies.
- Previous research experience in applying HCI methods to the domain of data science, machine learning, or behavioral sciences is a big plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: From $23.00 per hour
- Email to best reach you at...
- UX/UI Design: 1 year (preferred)