Selling Sales Manager Career Opportunity!
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is currently looking for a results driven Selling Sales Manager for our Gloucester store located at 1901 Cyrville Rd.
As a Selling Sales Manager you are accountable for the day-to-day management and coaching of Sales Associates to effectively execute the Dufresne sales approach. You are also responsible for maximizing store sales and profitability by achieving mutually agreed upon targets in key areas and ensuring the delivery of an exceptional guest experience both personally and by your team.
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is committed to investing in our people; we offer:
· Industry leading earning potential with performance incentive base pay;
· Educational assistance program and excellent employee discounts;
· Career growth and continuous development;
· Respectful and family-oriented working environment with strong company values
· World class training programs;
· To work at one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies.
As a Selling Sales Manager you will:
· Set sales goals for each Sales Associate with the Store Manager
· Meet or exceed established goals both on a personal and team basis.
· Develop sales plans and strategies with Sales Associates and monitor their progress
· Train and coach Sales Associates on products, upcoming promotions, selling skills and administration
· Ensure all guests receive exceptional customer service
· Motivate sales team to meet or exceed expectations
· Recruit, hire, train and coach Sales Associates
· Develop a customer contact follow-up system to maintain & grow a personal customer base
· Follow up with all customer contacts made but not closed after the initial visit
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
· Post-secondary education is an asset,
· 1 - 2 years of proven sales experience in a related environment
· Previous supervisory experience in a team environment
· Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office products and ability to learn in-house computer programs
· Outstanding communication, coaching, and relationship building skills
· Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends
· Criminal Record Check required
We are one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies!
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances has created a strong reputation for great product assortments and providing home furnishing solutions to the Canadian consumer built on a foundation of service excellence. For 30 years Dufresne has continued to stand on our promise of “A Better Experience”.
The Dufresne “Better Experience” is for everyone. Our guests, our team members– what about you?
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)