Home Legend Realty
Home Legend Realty is a boutique industry-leading residential real estate sales team operating out of Richmond Hill, Ontario. We sell homes primarily in Toronto and York Region. We are looking for a candidate with a long-term view who is looking for a challenge and the opportunity to grow with a special organization that has a great entrepreneurial culture. Experience in a real estate office is preferred. Real estate license is an asset. Thanks for taking the time to consider the position, more information about each role and the desirable skills/attributes are included below.
The responsibilities include planning, shooting and editing of videos such as interviews, event promos, vlogs, social media videos, etc. Video content will be used on YouTube, social media (Facebook/Instagram) and websites.
- Direct, film and edit various shoots from conceptualization to final product.
- Source locations and assets/casting for shoots.
- Input music, dialogues, transitions, graphics and effects.
- Color correct and stabilize footage.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies.
- Format videos for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Websites.
- one year experience as a videographer and video editor.
- Online portfolio or links to previous work.
- Thorough knowledge of Mirrorless/DSLR cameras, lenses, gimbles, lighting and audio recording.
- Experience with Premiere Pro, After Effects and/or other editing software.
- Demonstrated experience with post production principles such as editing, transitions, video stabilization, color correction, filters/LUTS and audio balancing.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Photography is a great asset.
- Motion graphics and special effects is a great asset.
- Willingness to be in front of the camera for vlogs is a great asset.
- Experience with social media is an asset.
- Experience with drones is an asset.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment with many competing priorities.
- High attention to detail and accountability in analytical assessments, but with the aptitude to maintain a big picture perspective.
- Hard-working and committed to producing great end results
Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese preferred
Please provide YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, and websites.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Videography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)