Full time and part time opportunities available
Are you technically savvy with the ability to multi-task?
Do you enjoy problem solving to help enhance people’s everyday lives?
Are you looking to be an integral part of a growing company?
At Execulink Telecom, we live and breathe our Mission: To connect you to everything that matters with the affordable and awesome experience you deserve! To help our Mission succeed, Execulink is in search of AWESOME people like you to provide unprecedented service through phone calls, e-mails and online chats, to customers who require support. Customer requests involve a high volume of technical troubleshooting, while also handling calls about account updates, rescheduling installations, payments and service education.
“What would I say to a new employee? Don’t panic! There is a lot to learn but everyone is here to support you and want you to succeed, you really get back what you put in and your hard work and effort is not overlooked.”
Staff Testimonial from Rob, Customer Liaison, August 2019
- “I love that every day when I come into the office it feels like a family reunion. Everyone here genuinely loves working here, and it creates a wonderful environment...”*Staff Testimonial from Lisa, Customer Liaison, August 2019
What We Offer
Extensive Benefit Program
Full time employees, and part-time employees consistently working 25+ hours weekly, are eligible for our benefits package! This includes benefits such as retirement savings, medical and dental coverage, tuition reimbursement and a health and wellness program.
Competitive pay starting at $37,125 per year.
This is a 90/10 pay structure. 90% base pay and 10% variable pay.
The variable pay is paid out quarterly. Variable pay is based on achievable targets related to providing AWESOME customer service.
Career advancement opportunities. We encourage internal promotions and employee growth.
A structured training and onboarding experience. We are dedicated to provide the support you require as an individual to be successful in your new role.
What You Offer
- Strong technical aptitude
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a customer service environment
- Computer literate, ability to proficiently and fluently use the internet navigation programs
- Strong communication skills; able to clearly explain unfamiliar concepts to our customers in a clear and concise manner via telephone, e-mail and web based live chat.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent attendance
- Access to reliable transportation
- Well-organized to work in a 24/7 structured environment; ability to work shifts as scheduled, variable starts as early as 7:00 a.m. and latest shift ends 11:00 p.m.
How to Apply
- Submit your cover letter and resume.
- The next training class will start January 6, 2020!
- Note: Full-time availability Monday-Friday is required for the 5-week comprehensive training course.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us!
When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Vision, Mission and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same.
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.06 to $17.85 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- technical troubleshooting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- London, ON (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)