CanadaDocks Inc. is continuing to grow. Our aluminum dock sales are booming and we are looking to grown our sales team. We are currently looking for 1 Sales Assistant that will report directly and work closely with our Sales Manager.
Our greatest strength is our team and culture. We work in an open space environment to foster a culture where resources, knowledge, and creative ideas are always shared.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting software such as: QuickBooks is an asset.
- Creative, innovative, and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion.
- Strong sense of initiative and a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a proven track record of multitasking, maintaining organization and poise.
- Familiarity with our industry is preferred but not required. Will train the exceptional candidate.
Must Possess the Following Qualities:
- High level of motivation
- Creative thinking
- Growth and sales mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit
The Sales Assistant will:
- Contact clients, respond to client queries, make product recommendations and complete client orders
- Track order progress, ensuring a high quality experience and that client timelines are met
- Assist wherever else is required, such as picking and packing orders, showroom and office tidy-up, etc.
- Participate in future trade shows
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place