The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group is looking for a Social Media Advertising Specialist to join our team.
The Social Media Advertising Specialist is a Facebook Ads Manager expert, and understands the importance of accuracy and urgency in social media advertising. (S)he is responsible for the fulfillment and optimization of Social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram and other social networks. They will adhere to the fulfillment processes and workflow for all The Jim Pattison Auto Group properties.
- Support the Marketing Team in achieving campaign objectives, key performance indicators, and timelines
- Create, implement, optimize and manage social campaigns
- Research and propose paid social campaigns on Facebook and other social networks, including design and development of strategy, identification of proper landing pages, keywords, ad copy, and post-click tagging for campaign analysis and Google Analytics insight and continuous
- Actively implement and manage paid social campaigns to weekly and monthly budget goals
- Identify and utilize successful bidding strategies and effective audience management
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall social performance efficiency.
- Excellent social media skills and a history of active participation (not just on a personal level) in social – networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Excellence in strategy, execution, and management of a broad range of campaigns
- Expertise in content management platforms
- Proven hands-on success in developing and writing content for social media and online campaigns.
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written communication skills and business relationship skills
- Experience in managing and executing advertising budgets
- Ability to work in a complex matrix environment with tight deadlines and a strong adaptability to change
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time