Kovatera is looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our sales team. We are the leading OEM of an exciting line of small footprint, utility vehicles for underground mining, with over 700 units sold around the world. The Account Manager reports directly to the Sales Manager and is responsible for the capital sales business of all Kovatera product lines within parts of Ontario and Eastern Canada.
- Ensure successful capital sales business using an analytical, strategic approach.
- Solicit capital sales opportunities for underground mining operations.
- Provide estimates, quotes and respond to RFP’s as required by customers
- Working with customers on all aspects of equipment support and service
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolutions to all parts, service and aftermarket issue to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build analytical tools to allow understanding of fleet in use by customers and market share by geographic site
- Build a working knowledge and thorough understanding of Kovatera competitors.
- Setting up and attending trade shows.
- 5-7 years of sales or marketing experience in the capital sales environment
- College degree in marketing (Or relevant experience would be desirable)
- Excellent communications, verbal and written skills
- Motivated self- starter who readily accepts responsibility
- Experience with mining or utility vehicles
Kovateraoffers employees competitive wages, benefits, and a pension package, salary commensurate with experience. This position also attracts an aggressive commission plan.
- A combination of office and minesite environments.
- Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in being a part of our dynamic team and would be proud to work for a privately-owned Canadian company, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Marcel Demers, Sales Manager
240 Fielding Road,
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)