The Finisher position will be required to perform tasks involving light physical labour and operate a variety of power tools along with manual labour. Responsibilities will include the assembly of products using bolts, screws, nails, polishing, filing, installing cabinets with a lead, sanding, packing, unpacking trucks and other similar duties.
- Hand-eye coordination
- Ability to perform precise tasks
- Communication & follow verbal and written instructions
- Quality Orientation
- Dependability & Reliability
- Operate Hand Tools and Equipment daily
- Polishing, grinding, hand filing, sanding cabinets, assemble components, and finishing cabinetry using manual and machine tools
- Visual inspection of products for quality.
- Promote a safe and healthy working environment by maintaining housekeeping standards and safe working practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good eye-hand coordination
- Previous experience in a cabinetry shop is an asset
- The ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability and desire to learn
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Sanding and Finishing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cabinet Shop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)