PURPOSE OF THE JOB/PROJECT
· Coordinate and administrator customer orders from order signing to the initial invoicing of the contract.
· Ensure that orders signed by customers meet company guidelines and that the initial invoice sent to the external customer is accurate.
· Support the Sales teams in submitting orders that are legally valid meeting and Customer requirements.
· Contract Analyst must ensure that internal control requirements and revenue recognition rules are enforced.
· Enter equipment orders into computer system
· Interface with Supply and Logistic organization ensuring equipment order validity and equipment availability
· Provide process enquiry support to Sales and Services personnel, as well as Customer Administration and Head Office co-suppliers
· Establish Customer Satisfaction with each transaction
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS / QUALITIES WE LOOK FOR:
· A minimum of 1 years’ experience within a fast paced customer service organization
· French and English(Required)
· Proven track record in meeting targets and SLA’s.
· PC literacy, particularly in MS Office (Windows NT).
· Demonstrate a customer focused orientation
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB E1C 5H7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Moncton, NB E1C 5H7