Visions Electronics is a growing, dynamic company which offers ample opportunities for advancement to its employees. We are a corporate culture that cares about its staff, and recognizes and rewards superior performance. Due to rapid growth and future expansion plans, Visions Electronics requires highly motivated individuals for full time and part time customer service positions for our Langley location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently
- Process returns/exchanges in a courteous manner.
- Engage clients in appropriate conversation while completing transaction.
- Ability to multi-task
- Assist in maintaining standards of cleanliness and organization within the cashier zone.
- Be aware of and assist in maintaining inventory as well as store supplies.
Merchandising and Operations
- Comply with all cash handling and related procedures.
- Communicate inventory issues/concerns to Supervisor(s), Assistant Manager(s) or Store Manager.
- Assist admin with any paperwork that is to be completed and filed.
- Process finance applications
EXPECTED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- Cash handling or cashier experience
- Comfortable in engaging clients in conversation at the cash area.
- Ability to multi-task, while providing professional and outstanding customer service.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Flexible availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is essential.
Part-time hours: 15-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Cashiering: 1 year (preferred)