Transworld System Canada Inc. (TSI) is currently seeking Financial Sales Representative n Banks, and Telecommunications portfolios.
Agents will be required to contact consumers via telephone in an attempt to collect overdue accounts. During the process, collectors must be able to answer consumers’ questions regarding their account and negotiate repayment.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Acute computer skills
- Negotiate repayment arrangement
- Accurately update consumer account information
- Utilize various trace tools to locate consumer information
- Clearly document call results
- Exceed minimum performance requirements
- Adhere to strict security policies & procedures
- Adhere to provincial and state laws
- Bilingual is certainly as asset (English, French) but not required
- Various shifts are offered depending on the department, minimum one evening shift for all departments
- Opportunities for professional growth, development, and advancement
- Internal Job postings
- Paid licenses with condition
- Recognition Program/Awards
- Anniversary milestones are celebrated
- On-going training initiatives and career planning
All applicants must pass a criminal background check and sanction search We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates that qualify will be selected for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,600.00-$2,800.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Transworld System Canada Inc. is currently following all measures presented by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
- call center: 1 year (preferred)
- sales, retail, or customer service: 1 year (preferred)