T-Lane Transportation & Logistics has combined two key roles within our team. The Carrier Management representative will ensure that the Carrier Management team is set for success with system information being up-to-date and accurate.
This role will provide great attention to detail; ensuring accuracy & timeliness in all that is complete.
The key to success in this role is keeping Carrier’s information updated and receiving photos for all brokerage orders, within our specified timelines.
Key responsibilities of this position:
- Update Carrier information in the Trucking Management System (TMW)
- Create new carriers within the TMW System
- Ensure Carrier insurance is up-to-date and active
- Receive load photos from our carriers, ensuring they meet the customer needs
- Send load photos to our customer within specified timeline
- Obtain and review load confirmations for orders, ensuring accuracy and completeness
Success in this position is defined as providing timely responses, prioritizing tasks and accuracy in work that is completed.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- trucking industry: 1 year (Preferred)
- TMW TruckMate Software: 1 year (Preferred)