The Assembly Line Worker will work as a member of a team in order to produce assembly quality utility trailers in a time efficient manner.
· Fabricate, align and join parts to construct the utility trailer
· Ongoing quality control
· General housekeeping of workstation
· Use of hand tools to complete specific tasks
· Regular use of air tools (rivet guns, impact gun)
· Work in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act for Industrial Establishments and follow company safety rules, policies and procedures
· Participate in meetings related to role
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be comfortable performing repetitive tasks
· Standing for extended periods of time
· Able to regularly lift minimum of 40 lbs comfortably
· Previous assembly line experience preferred.
· Must work in a cooperative manner with coworkers and management
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance programs
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- assembly: 1 year (Preferred)