Intermediate to Senior Software Developer, Tools department
Genvid Technologies Canada seeks a Software Developer for its Montreal office to support its revolutionary new game broadcasting tools.
Responsibilities: Overseeing the development of the devops stack critical to the success of our business, which is working with the biggest game publishers in the world, as well as video game engine creators, game consoles, streaming platforms, and indie developers.
You’ll help design, build, scale, and support the development of our integrated tools stack and see to their integration into different environments.
You’ll be creative, finding new ways to automate our processes and implement system management strategies optimized for rapid feedback and high availability.
You’ll be forward thinking, identifying improvements in systems management in the development process, and to facilitate the integration of our technology in past, actual and future orchestration technologies.
You’ll produce code and define best practices as well as help program high-risk elements.
And you’ll be keenly aware of the strict security needs of our partners.
- Knowledge of the following languages: Python, Go
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Deep understanding of Linux and Windows systems
- Experience with container orchestration technology
- Ability to plan features of a complex stack in different environments.
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of GraphQL, NATS
- Experience with Hashicorp Stack (Consul, Nomad, Vault, Terraform)
- Experience in automation of data center or cloud deployment
- Experience with Angular.JS and node.js
- Good understanding of network security principles
- AWS EC2 (Azure, GCE a plus)
About Genvid Technologies Canada Inc: Genvid is one of the hottest new gaming startups, with operations in the United States and Canada. We are a team of game industry veterans, working with some of the biggest partners in game publishing around the world.
Genvid is about to launch our first SDK for game developers, enabling game broadcasts for eSports, VR, and any online game whose experience is unlike any that has come before. If you have ever wanted to work at a startup that is about to hit the big time, now is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor and work with an amazing crew looking to change the face of the multi-billion dollar game streaming market forever.
And it gets better: Genvid is backed by major venture capital players, including March Capital Partners and OCA Ventures, and has been featured in TechCrunch, Sports Illustrated, VentureBeat, and more. Will you be part of it?
Job Type: Full-time
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)
- Software Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Go: 2 years (Preferred)
- DCS / DEC (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- french (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)