Clerk – Account Payables (employee expenses)
Are you ready for a big leap?
The last few months have been a real series of acrobatics and contortions for Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after superhuman somersaults.
Our hearts are still pounding at the thought of rebuilding our company and dreaming of its wonderful future. Do you have the audacity we need to take up the challenge? By joining us, you'll be working in uncharted territory, but where you can make a real difference.
You will report to the Manager - Accounts Payable in a dynamic environment and collaboration with your payable team colleagues under the supervision of your team leader. You will work collaboratively with your colleagues in the accounts payable team as well as with several other areas within the company due to the nature of the tasks related to your position. You will be responsible for recording travel and other employee expenses in accordance with established standards and procedures in addition to providing related customer service.
Clerk – Account Payables (employee expenses) will:
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Manage corporate credit card program (card ordering, user support, limit management, terminations);
- Responsible of employee support and training on expense reports tools & processes (Concur system);
- Perform controls related to reimbursement of expense reports;
- Record employee expenses (purchases by corporate credit cards or for reimbursement to employees);
- Record end-of-period accruals for corporate credit card purchases;
- Monitor daily interfaces between Concur and SAP (monitor and correct rejected items);
- Ensure timely submission of employee expense report for corporate credit card purchases.
- College Diploma in Administration or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position in Accounts Payable;
- Customer service skills;
- Knowledge of the Concur and SAP (an asset);
- Good knowledge of Excel & Microsoft;
- Ability to apply internal controls as described in company policies and procedures;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing team environment;
- Exercise rigor in the performance of duties;
- Ability to communicate and write;
- French and English (spoken and written).