A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
As the Pricing strategy manager, you will be responsible for analysing pricing trends and conducting analytics to identify opportunities and formulate pricing recommendations for the business.
In this role, you will work in collaboration with Insights, Marketing and Sales teams to develop pricing architecture, strategy and execution plans.
- Leverage various data sources and tools to understand the role of price and promotion in a category;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop price architecture and strategy for new and existing product groups;
- Monitor execution of price strategy and report on pricing performance versus expectations;
- Analyze performance of trade promos and provide recommendations to improve ROI;
- Work closely with sales account managers to conduct account planning scenarios and assist with sell - in strategy;
- Propose ways to enhance pricing processes to ensure adherence to guidelines;
- Support price related decision making and ad hoc requests;
- Develop training and development plan for direct reports and promote growth mindset;
- Liaise with your counterparts in the various Saputo global divisions to leverage learnings and share best practices
- University degree; Business/ Finance or related field;
- 5+ years experience in Revenue Management/ Finance or related role in CPG industry;
- Demonstrated strength in financial analysis, business intelligence, and market research;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to influence;
- Excellent analytic and modelling capabilities;
- Strong understanding of consumer and shopper dynamics;
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented and possess high degree of initiative;
- Experience with syndicated data (Nielsen) and retailer POS systems;
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.