Client-Vendor Relationship Manager
- The position will require up to 20% North American travel.
- Please read this post to the end, as important instructions are listed at the bottom.
Green Standards is a world leader in the sustainable decommissioning of corporate facilities, working with some of the largest organizations in the U.S. and Canada, including dozens of Fortune 100 corporations. In just a few years we have:
- Diverted 25,000+ tons of material from landfill
- Generated $25M+ in in-kind donations to thousands of non-profits
- Worked on several of the largest corporate real-estate projects in history
Experiencing rapid growth, Green Standards is adding another member to its Operations department. This resourceful professional will identify with our social mission and join us in delivering a standout offering in the circular economy.
The Client-Vendor Relationship Manager (CVRM) is responsible for managing company opportunities, projects and portfolios across North America as generated by our field Sales team. In the course of planning and execution, specific functions include vetting and managing an array of stakeholders, closely supporting the client, ensuring airtight documentation and communication, meeting timelines and cost targets, collaborating with internal and external teams, and troubleshooting on the fly.
Other Role Aspects
- Traveling at times (20%) within North America to liaise with clients, subcontractors, partners, etc.
- Keenly understanding and managing client expectations
- Producing proposals and other project documentation
- Navigating basic project finance and reconciliation
- Nurturing subcontractor relationships
- Maintaining established company and industry reporting standards
- Seeking resourceful solutions to unique project requirements
- Contributing to processes improvement efforts within the Operations department
- Having fun with a positive, energetic team
- 5+ years in Account/Portfolio Management, Project Management, or Client Success Management
- Experience generating and delivering high-quality presentations to corporate audiences either in person or on calls
- Refined planning, organization, analytic and writing skills
- Experience and comfort working in a rapidly-evolving entrepreneurial setting
- High comfort level with project management software, Excel and other tools
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in problem-solving
- Ability to understand and navigate the politics and bureaucracy of large organizations (our clients)
- A collaborative nature suited to working regularly in teams
- The desire to be part of something disruptive and growing...
- A Master’s degree in any domain, Bachelor at a minimum
- PMP or CAPM certification
- Familiarity with and interest in concepts such as circular economics
- Experience with corporate real estate and/or logistics, commercial interiors, recycling, and/or corporate sustainability
What Green Standards Can Offer You
- A competitive salary and health benefits
- An up-beat work environment anchored in a great social mission
- Career growth, development and continuous learning opportunities
- Opportunity to influence process and leave your personal mark
How to Apply
- Send your resume and cover letter
- In your cover letter, please describe your relevant experience, highlighting your successes managing strategic accounts, projects, and/or stakeholders. Please also describe a specific work-related challenge and how you overcame it. And lastly, please include your salary expectations and prospective start dates.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to interview by phone with our Director of Operations. Select finalists will be brought in for interviews. As stated, please include your salary expectations in your cover letter.
Thank you and best of luck!
The Green Standards Team
Job Type: Full-time