agent24, Inc. is a 24x7 after-hours travel service provider. We currently have openings for corporate travel reps to join our successful remote agent workforce. Agents will handle incoming calls from Canadian and U.S. agency clients looking to book all travel components (air, car, hotel, and rail) in accordance with agency policy to best meet customer's travel objectives. Candidate must be a self-starter and able to handle reservations via phone and email.
Candidates must have the ability to problem solve, work independently, offer exemplary customer service skills, and follow all agency clients’ policies and procedures.
We are more than just a paycheck, we offer many incentive plans too:
- Monthly incentives
- Quarterly trip incentives to places liked Cancun, Disney, Bahamas cruise, etc.
- $5.00 per hour add’l when asked to work due to weather (outside of normal schedule)
- Up to $5.00 an hour for shift differential pay
- Two years minimum experience required working in a corporate travel environment.
- Must be efficient on Sabre, Apollo or Amadeus
- Must have working knowledge of MS office products
- Agents will be required to work evening shifts, weekends, and Holidays (days off are midweek)
- Candidates must have high speed Internet access and a quiet work area in their home
- Ability to offer superior client service to a diverse clientele Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Manulife 100% paid benefit for employee
- Life Insurance
- Extended Healthcare
- Dental Care
Job Type: Full-time
- travel consultant: 2 years (Required)