We have classes that run on weekdays (4:00pm-8:30pm) and weekends (9:00am-12:00pm). Instructors can teach anywhere from 5 to 20 hours a week, depending on their availability and our class schedule.
Before entering the classroom, new teachers need to know and able to implement Resolute curriculum.
We teach using:
- Scratch, Alice, or Blockly visual block languages to students between the ages of 7 and 12;
- Fundamental programming concepts and basic principles;
- Problem solving and logic.
Successful candidates are either:
· public and private school teachers who are looking to add STEM and computer programming and/or robotics as part of their portfolio of subject expertise; or
· professional software developers/engineers who enjoy teaching and passing knowledge to children.
Passion for education and experience working with kids are just as important as coding/robotics knowledge. Prior experience working upper elementary and high-school students.
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Permanent
- tutoring: 2 years (Preferred)