Scaffold Depot Installation Services is currently seeking experienced Journeymen to work in the Lower Mainland of BC on a full time basis. We have a great team of people working within a safety conscious environment all over the lower mainland (and occasionally other places within the province as well). Scaffold Depot will afford the qualified candidates the opportunity to work on high profile jobs in BC as well as competitive wages and healthy work environment.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS - APPRENTICES
- Local to Vancouver, BC
- Punctual and reliable
- Minimum 2 years scaffold building experience (references required)
- Excellent communication skills
- Fall protection certification
- Able to follow orders to assist foremen in safely building scaffold structures
- Hard hat and CSA approved steel toe boots
- Valid drivers license with clean abstract (an asset but not required)
- First Aid certification (an asset but not required)
- Must be willing and able to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions year round.
- Greater Vancouver Regional District, Southern B.C., Fraser Valley and the Lower Mainland.
Industry competitive and negotiable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Skilled Labor: 2 years (preferred)
- Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: In person