We are looking for a Quality Control Technician at our Lincoln Quarry. Our Q.C Technicians play a critical part in our company to ensure we maintain the highest level of industry standards.
· Communicate all appropriate results, information and problems to the appropriate supervisors
· Monitor the quality of materials through the appropriate testing
· Perform testing that will enhance the quality at the production level
· Monitor all laboratory equipment and perform regular maintenance on equipment
· Perform routine visual inspections of all materials.
· Promote, execute and adhere to the company’s safety program
· Regular attendance and timeliness.
· Ability to identify patterns and problems.
· Ability to maintain detailed records.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize samples.
· Ability to follow through day to day activities with minimum direction.
· Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Must have Valid G License.
· Computer skills required.
· Must have High School diploma.
- Vision care
- Company pension
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Quality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)