Senior Care Specialists Positions
Want to make a real difference in your community?
If you are looking for rewarding work with opportunities for growth, we are looking for you!
Join our team of hard working, caring and compassionate employees.
Week Day & Weekend Positions: Day shifts/ Afternoon shifts/ Evening shifts &/ or Overnight shifts Available
- Abbotsford & Chilliwack areas*
Individuals seeking to make a difference working 1-1 with people in their community to provide compassionate care in people's homes.
Our clients come from a wide range of backgrounds and ability levels. We are looking for reliable and compassionate staff that work well independently as well as part of a team.
Seeking staff who are interested in assisting our senior clients, 1-1 in their daily and or nightly routines.
- Smart phone savvy for use of our care plan software
- Complete a criminal record check
- Consistent attendance our clients can rely on
- Reliable transportation
- Professional demeanor and respectful attitude
- Ability to perform basic housekeeping + meal prep tasks
- Home support worker certification preferred (but not necessary)
- Flexible availability
- Previous caregiving and or elder care experience
- 2+ personal references
- Use of cellphone for clocking in and out
Caregiver Tasks Include
- Meal prep + planning
- Housekeeping (including laundry)
- Personal care + hygiene
- Medication routines
- Transport to appointments and errands
- Dementia care
- Quality time + companionship
- Assistance with client pets (dogs + cats)
- Overnight care
- Shifts range from morning, afternoon evening and overnight
Please email your resume or apply online at:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Covid training module, PPE kit, limited clients to minimize transmission of any viruses.
- Are you available for Saturday and or Sunday shifts on an ongoing basis?
- Caregiving: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 2022-08-06
Expected start date: 2022-08-06