Automation API Test Specialist - Intermediate
Intermediate tester with 5+ years of experience in Automation testing
- Participation in daily stand-up meetings (Agile) for better understanding of business process within each Sprint, understanding of Epic and User stories, development status and issues, so to be able to map user stories to automated test cases.
- Assisting with project setup within Selenium for automation and Zephyr well as the target test environment.
- Takes responsibility for completeness and accuracy of automation test data entry and record keeping of tests completed.
- Convert requirements, user stories and/or design documents or existing manual test scripts into a set of automated test cases and scripts, ensuring compliance with methodology.
- Performed component (system) automation, integration (API) automation and end-to-end integrated automation testing of key business processes using available tools and applications.
- Assistance with functional and technical test case and script design reviews.
- Ensure fixes are fully tested and verified until requirements are met.
- Perform defect tracking and coordinates test automation related activities.
- Analysis of data, recommended improvements and compiled reports based on findings.
- Recommend adjustments to current test automation processes and procedures to ensure continuous improvements.
- Communication of test automation processes and associated test plans to appropriate parties.
- Work closely with different functional and technical groups to resolve issues and ensure thorough automated testing that meets the scope of the approved test strategy and test automation approach.
- Participation in product readiness and release decisions and provides recommendation on test sign-off documentation.
- Very strong skill set in Web Automation using Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Protractor with Java programming language and exposure to Katalon tool
- Functional/Automation Testing experience on Angular Web applications
- Experience on TestNG framework design with Extend/Allure Test Reporting.
- Familiar with Agile methodology and JIRA as well as Zephyr
- Experience on GIT and CICD tools like Jenkins/Team city
- Familiar with Cross browser tool and Kibana tool
- API Testing with Postman/Ready API is nice to have.
Job Types: Contract, Permanent
- Temporarily due to COVID-19