Ideas can change the world. But ideas always begin with awesome people. Jungle is all about people. Our goal is to assemble the most passionate, motivated, open to diversity and talented people we can find. These people then put together the most compelling ideas and create the most effective product possible. And when we all do our jobs to the best of our collective abilities, our ideas persuade and inspire people all over the world. You’ll discover we’re all about people with talent – from everywhere and all walks of life.
Jungle Media is actively recruiting for our next Performance Coordinator.
Reporting to a Performance Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the development of world class digital advertising campaigns in paid search and paid social. Supporting Jungle Media clients, you will be responsible for creating, executing, reporting on and optimizing campaigns that meet and exceed our clients growing digital objectives. The role is focused around paid search and social advertising with a strong focus on direct response objectives. The successful candidate will require strong analytical and technical skills as well as the ability to work cohesively and proactively within a cross-functional client team. The successful candidate will be supported through digital platform training and certifications (Google, Facebook, Pinterest), and will be supported by a senior day-to-day team.
The primary day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Execution of best-in-class strategies in performance media: paid search and performance social
- Campaign reporting, optimization and roadmap execution
- Campaign trafficking, account quality assurance and troubleshooting
- Budget, financial and time management
- Search, social and digital insights mining
- Support in development of strategic insights and client presentations / reports
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Math, or Statistics
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Exceptional analytical and copywriting skills
- Strong knowledge of math and statistics
- Team player with a proactive attitude and burning desire to succeed
- Basic understanding of digital advertising principles
- Experience with web-based applications, digital advertising systems and analytics programs (helpful, but not required)
- Knowledge of web standards and coding languages: HTML, SEO Principles, Action Script (helpful, but not required)
- General knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
When you join Jungle you are entering the top rank of Canadian Media Agencies.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Jungle Media is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Jungle Media is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$40,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Temporarily due to COVID-19