Silver Creek Software Ltd. is actively recruiting Business Intelligence resources specializing in the Microsoft and SAS suites of tools, to support new and existing clients with multiple development and maintenance activities. Opportunities include Team Leadership, Solution Design, Data Architecture, Data Governance and Quality, ETL and Report Development.
Silver Creek is looking to staff thesepositionswith the best possible candidates,and as such we offer fulltime positions with negotiable terms to attract the right resources. Silver Creek provides a full benefits package, including education/training, health benefits, and competitive compensation. Silver Creek is willing to negotiate relocation, accommodation and/or travel expenses.
- Experience with Microsoft technologies (MS-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, Tabular, SSRS, Power BI, Azure)
- Experience with SAS technologies (DI, BDN, MDM, Dataflux, Viya, DS, VA, Lineage, etc.)
- Data Warehousing concepts and methodologies(Kimball, Inmon, Dimensional Modelling)
- Direct enterprise level experience and expertise with ETL design and development
- Experience in profiling, inspecting, cleaning, understanding, and transforming data
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Sciences, and / or equivalent professional work experience
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, time management and problem-solving abilities
- Project experience with formal development and change management methodologies
Job Type: Full-time
- Business Intelligence: 5 years (Required)
- Edmonton (Required)