The Shipping / Receiving Associate is the organization’s logistics expert to ensure on-time delivery for all equipment and parts sales. This position is responsible to receive and stock all incoming goods to head office. The Shipping / Receiving Associate will be an expert on Team Eagle’s products and how they should be stored, handled, shipped and maintained.
- Provide professional, timely, accurate, and courteous communication to both our internal and external customers
- Arrange & coordinate all shipping requirements for Equipment deliveries including obtaining quotations (at least three) from transportation firms, determine and document shipment data including weight and dimensions, completing all required documentation for customs, ensuring on-time delivery, and arranging off-loading services if required
- Arrange & coordinate all shipping requirements for Parts shipments and other office shipments including completion of all required documentation for customs, ensuring on-time delivery, etc.
- Receive and stock all incoming parts updating ERP system as required
- Pick parts orders and provide careful packaging to ensure they arrive at customer location undamaged
- Operation of forklift to assist in the off-loading of delivery trucks
- Control customs documentation and ensure compliancy for both in-coming and out-going shipments
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of shipping/receiving areas
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned, including support for Pacific and Atlantic USA efforts as required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Demonstrated ability to operate material handling equipment including forklift truck
- Lifting or moving up to 50 lbs may be required
- Ability to react to service issues promptly and efficiently and resolve issues expeditiously
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with preparing international shipments including customs documentation
- Maintain understanding of technology as it relates to the equipment sold and serviced by Team Eagle Ltd.
If you are looking for a challenge and like to work in a positive and rewarding environment, this opportunity may be right for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process are available upon request.
We thank all interested candidates for their response, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customs Documentation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Operator (Preferred)