We are looking for a reliable and trustworthy person for the Supervisor position at the following Petro-Canada (1273129 Alberta Ltd).
13708 164 Street NW Edmonton Alberta
- Must have previous Gas Station Experience.
- You will be working regular shifts as a Cashier and completing additional tasks required as a supervisor during these shifts. Training will be provided for all aspects of the position.
- Balancing shift sheets and processed paperwork’s that includes
replenishing ATM and preparing the cash deposits.
- Weekly and monthly updates which include GEC, Manual Dips, Target sheet, OHS and policy sheet to send in a timely manner.
- Focus on achieving operational targets.
- Make sure everyone’s online training is completed.
- Ordering and dealing with vendors (Store manager will approve the order before submitting)
- Training and following up with the team to make sure the target and given
tasks get done during shift.
- Covering shifts if someone calls in.
- Responsible for scheduling and reviewing the timesheets before sending to
- Counting monthly Inventory.
- Update Promotions.
- Merchandising and store pricing is up to date.
Job Type: Full Time
Expected Start Date: 2021-06-14
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
All customers/employees are required to wear masks. There is a protective shield at the counter and we go through proper cleaning/sanitizing procedures throughout the day.
- Gas Station: 1 year (preferred)