The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the leading language proficiency test for higher education and global migration.
The IELTS invigilator will ensure the fair and proper conduct of the test in accordance with the IELTS rules and regulations. Furthermore, the IELS invigilator will also provide administrative and basic technical and ensure compliance with the established guidelines of test operation as prescribed by the IELTS test partners.
This is an hourly position Saturday + Sunday.
- Ensure all customers receive exemplary customer experience at every contact point
- Follow communication procedure, guidelines and policies
- Set up test room and equipment at the venue as required
- Verify network connectivity, computer health check and content download before the start of the test
- Test-taker registration
- Assisting customers before, during and after the test
- Test invigilation
- Diagnose, troubleshooting and escalation of computer software, hardware, peripherals and computer network issues
- Provide other administrative support as required to assist in the successful delivery of services
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time Effectively
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Ability to perform basic diagnosis and troubleshooting of computer software, hardware, peripherals and computer network
- Availability to work extended hours and/ or weekends
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00-$18.00 per hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)