We are searching Millwright apprentice who is looking for experience with industrial equipment repairs. You will be helping in the dismantling of machinery, transferring equipment, interpreting blueprints, and installing equipment.
The ideal candidate has in-depth knowledge of hydraulics, belt systems, motors, CNCs, Lasers, Robots and other industrial machine mechanisms essential for job procedures. Must be a team player with strong attention to detail. In this position, you should also be able to make decisions, troubleshoot, and perform repairs with little to no supervision.
- Review and interpret engineering specifications, schematics, and blueprints to determine work procedures.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of equipment, structures, and grounds on the property
- Perform repairs to various types of systems, i.e.; mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Work with a range of hand tools including measuring tools, welding and brazing equipment.
- Determine which machines, techniques, and tools to use when moving equipment and completing jobs.
- Complete scheduled maintenance.
- Maintain heating and air conditioning systems, boilers, pumps, fan units, control panels, thermostats, cooling towers, etc.
- Maintain working knowledge of alarm systems
- Determine needed supplies and equipment
· In-depth knowledge of construction equipment and machinery.
· Completion of an accredited Millwright certificate program.
· Good communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail with excellent mathematical skills.
· Must be able to work well in a team environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $29.00-$31.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Millwright: 1 year (preferred)