Kingdom Construction is recruiting for an Experienced Site Superintendent to oversee the day-to-day construction activities that take place on the work site, including the coordination of multiple trades, sub-contractors and coordinating work efforts to ensure activities are sequenced in the correct order. The Site Superintendent must manage all activities of the construction site with a focus on safety, quality workmanship, and production and the management of cost.
Construction Site Superintendent Job Duties:
- Supervises and coordinates all construction activities including manpower, materials and equipment.
- Creates, maintains and executes the project plan, including critical path, and schedule and ensures compliance with budget.
- Must be a strong team leader and good team player.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with owners, consultants, project managers, and engineers. Extensive background in dealing with engineers and owners on site, acting on behalf of the prime contractor.
- Responsible to maintain a safe working environment by utilizing the safety officer’s abilities in accordance with Kingdom Construction safety policies and program. Be knowledgeable of all provincial safety regulations governing the construction industry.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Skills
- Site Superintendent: 5 years of proven ICI construction experience. Waste Water/Water Treatment experience an asset
- In-depth knowledge of the construction industry, specifically construction specifications, building materials, methods and procedures
- Ability to lead and assess trade performance
- Employee management through strong leadership and communication skills
Kingdom Construction Ltd. offers a competitive salary, with opportunity for bonus, company truck, fuel card, laptop and smart phone. Full benefits and RRSP matching too!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Site Superintendent: 5 years (Preferred)
- English (Required)