RMF Landscape Construction Ltd. is currently looking for a Construction Foreman with experience to lead a crew of 3-5 team members in the construction of landscapes projects. RMF Landscape Construction Ltd. is a year-round landscape design / build service provider for residential and commercial properties in York Region. We have lots to offer for the right fit team member.
- Upbeat positive attitude
- Customer and quality focus
- Self-motivated, excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and timelines.
- 5 years’ experience including supervision of 2 - 4-person crew
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Valid G or AZ Driver’s license with clean abstract
- Assist with managing the execution of construction projects
- Manage safety, quality and productivity of work at sites
- Assist in the preparation of job sites prior to the beginning of a project
- Delegate job tasks to appropriate crew members
- Conduct on-site orientations with new employees
- Operate and work with various tools and equipment, including: heavy equipment such as skid steers and excavators, chainsaws, quick cut saws, jackhammers, laser levels, measurement equipment, shovels, hammers, drills, etc.
- Assist in the construction of walkways, walls, wood & Comp structures, pillars, grading, sodding, planting, water features etc.
- Perform maintenance on tools and equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, structural drawings
- Meet with subcontractors and supervise quality, efficiency, and deadlines
- Complete and submit all required paperwork daily
- Comply with all company policies and regulations
- Job site and equipment cleanliness and organization
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Employee training
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise, and cold
- Flexible working hours including occasional weekend work
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $26.00-$32.00 per hour
- landscape foreman: 5 years (Required)