The Company: CongressWorld Conferences Inc. provides a Professional Conference Organizer (PCO) service that includes association management, conference/meeting development/delivery and exhibition management. The principals at CongressWorld have over 40 years of experience in developing and implementing events for both small and large groups.
The Position: The Project Coordinator is an entry level position. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the day-to-day business of association management, conference development, conference/event marketing and exhibition service development and delivery.
Reporting to the Director of operations, the project coordinator will have the opportunity to work with a variety of clients on projects that are taking place across Canada.
Responsibilities: Under direct supervision of senior staff, the Project Coordinator responsibilities will include, but are not restricted to:
- Communicating/Corresponding with clients via telephone and e-mail
- Managing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Managing a variety of databases for CongressWorld Clients
- Developing reports on key data and association/event statistics
- Drafting Minutes for Association Clients
- Participating in on-site registration and other event activities
- Solid writing and verbal communication skills
- Professional and polite phone manner
- Outstanding customer relations skills
- Strong decision making ability
- Exceptional organizational abilities
- Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
- Good attention to detail
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel,and Outlook
- Working knowledge of marketing computer programs including Wordpress
- Office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Longer hours are required in the lead-up to events and when staging events
- Travel to event sites will be required (travel expenses are provided)
Job Type: Full-time