Salary is based on a 35 hour work week
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Loves the Bible as the word of God
- Open to leading of Holy Spirit
- Has passion for children.
- Has experience in working in childcare and adult leadership roles
- Leadership and organizational gift mix.
- Minimum 1 yr administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Ms Excel proficiency
- Computer skills in setting up online registration and fee collection etc.
- Good at noticing and staying on top of important details
- Will consider Oxford your home church for an extended period of time.
- Enjoy researching and discovering good usable resource material.
- Enjoy people.
- Able to support a team
- Able to follow as well as lead
A more complete job description will be given during interview process. It is important to us that the successful applicant takes strong personal ownership of this job
Daycare portion of the job
- Track and Collect Fees
- Track and apply for government grants and funding
- Track and oversee operating expenses, to ensure budget expectations are in line
- Track and keep up to date enrollment reports, and transportation pick up lists on an ongoing basis
- Book field trips, book and schedule any planned activities
- Ensure buses are maintained and running smoothly, including provincial inspection.
- Get class 4 bus license if you do not have already
- Oversee staff team along with manager: staff hours, files, hiring packages, policy manual, Criminal record checks etc.
- 4 hours on the floor with children per week
Children's ministry portion of the job
- Develop and oversee Sunday program from toddlers through age 12.
- Source suitable curriculum.
- Build a team of children’s ministry volunteers – recruiting, training, coordinating and supporting them in ministering to the children.
- Be responsible for children’s ministry supplies and materials.
- Attend staff and ministry team meetings for communication, support, and prayer; staff meets once a month currently.
- Dream and build for a growing children's and family ministry at our church
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $34,000.00 to $36,500.00 /year
- Childcare & Team Leading: 2 years (Required)
- Surrey, BC (Required)