KGK Science is a world-leading Contract Research Organization that specializes in conducting human clinical trials and regulatory services for the Natural Health Product industry. KGK is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly work environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid communication skills. This is an opportunity for a highly motivated professional individual seeking to join a respected company in an exciting and growing industry.
In this position, qualified candidates will be responsible for overseeing the conduct of clinical research trials of natural health products as the delegated authority.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Degree verified by the Medical Council of Canada
- SOCRA; Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) designation, or ability to obtain within the first year of employment an asset
- Having completed the USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2 CS, USMLE Step 2 CK, MCC EE, MCC QE1 and GCP training an asset.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in clinical medicine environment, and
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a clinical research environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
The following duties are required for this position:
- Conduct clinical trial visits (Sub-I delegated tasks) with study participants according to Good Clinical Practice
- Work with the Principal Investigator (PI), Associate Medical Director, and Sub-Investigators to evaluate clinical trials and ensure that all study-related procedures are completed
- Liaise with the Associate Medical Director keeping them updated on study developments
- Prepare charts and/or signature pages for PI and Associate Medical Director
- Perform occasional administration duties including greeting volunteers, answering phone calls, and booking repeat lab work appointments
- Review of laboratory blood analysis results and subject eligibility for studies
- Communicate with study staff and study volunteers in regard to eligibility status
- Respond to queries regarding clinical trial procedures including inclusion/exclusion criteria
- Conduct physical exams
- Evaluate laboratory and other medical reports
- Observe, measure and record effects of products
- Evaluate, record, approve, manage and report all study events
- Review subject’s eligibility for studies
- Supervise administration of investigational products
- Maintain knowledge of study protocols and study-related documents
- Perform all related ad hoc duties as assigned by the Principal Investigator, Associate Medical Director, and Clinic Manager.
Skills that would be an asset in this role include:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work within tight timelines and competing deadlines
Please provide resume, cover letter, and full academic CV with application.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Clinical Research: 2 years (Preferred)
- Clinical Medicine: 2 years (Required)
- Doctoral Degree (Required)
- London, ON (Preferred)