Integris is looking for a Retail Lender on a permanent, full-time basis. The individual will be a proven leader within their role and an experienced Lender with the knowledge and skills required to provide financial expertise. This position requires 2+ years of extensive Mortgage and Retail Lending knowledge and experience.
Among other responsibilities, the Retail Lender completes mortgages, loans and line of credit applications by analyzing the member’s financial situation. Additionally, the Retail Lender will be able to meet the needs of our members by revealing opportunities and making recommendations, as well as refer the full range of banking, lending, financial planning & insurance products and services
What's in it for you?
Purpose: As a regional credit union, we are local decision-makers. As a Retail Lender, you make decisions that help members close to home find success and, in turn, you enrich the community where you live, work and play.
- Cooperation: Our banking, insurance and wealth management teams collaborate to enable your members to find financial success.
- Growth: You are empowered to continually up your financial game to provide your members with innovative, savvy advice. We give you the tools, you own your professional development.
- Ownership: As a staff and a credit union member, you own where you work.
We also offer a competitive compensation and benefits package based on your experience and education.
You’ve probably heard that before, so apply today so we can tell you more about what else we have to offer you in your career.
We know local because we are local. Here is how we do it.
This position will remain posted until filled.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.28-$28.42 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
To keep our staff safe we have required barriers and physical distancing markers in place, increased cleaning procedures, hand sanitizing stations and masks available to staff and members.
- Banking: 3 years (Preferred)
- Retail Lending: 2 years (Preferred)
- Vanderhoof, BC (Required)