Canada's Allied Health Recruitment Experts
Staff, Management, Executive Recruitment
MediPharmDirectInc.has been trusted to assist various vision care retail stores throughout Canada with their searches for Full-time, Permanent Licensed Opticians. MediPharmDirectInc. supports various companies across Canada with their career searches for permanent full-time and part-time team members. Recruits are managed in confidence and all are direct-hire, permanent employment opportunities with our client companies.
Who are we looking for?
Job Title: Licensed Opticians (Eyeglasses & Contact Lens Fitting unless otherwise specified)
Job Type: Full-time, permanent direct-hire roles (successful candidates would be our client's employees from day one)
Opportunities are currently open for full-time, permanent Opticians in the following areas:
- Kingston/Belleville/Quinte West, ON area
- Cambridge, ON
- Windsor/Chatham, ON area
- Cobourg, ON area (45 mins east of Oshawa)
- Southampton, ON area (cottage country)
Part time, permanent opportunities are also open in the GTA!
- Red Deer, AB (Glasses only)
- South of Calgary, AB (30 min commute outside the city, Glasses only)
Part time, permanent opportunities are also open in and around the Edmonton area!
- Vernon, BC
- Kamloops, BC (Glasses only)
- Prince George, BC
- West Kelowna, BC
Part time, permanent opportunity is also open in the Vernon, BC area and a temporary role is open in Chilliwack!
- Regina, SK
Compensation Estimation: Clients are open to discussion regarding compensation based on experience, market norms and other factors. Rates are competitive and environments are not commission/quota-driven. Full time roles offer comprehensive benefits program; competitive vacation entitlement, and other elements which will be discussed in confidence between the hiring manager(s) and the successful candidate(s). This info is provided as our estimate only – as this is ourestimate, please note that our clients may offer the successful candidates compensation elements outside of this estimate, based on experience or other factors. Compensation profiles may differ for part-time roles and as per each company's policy.
What are the qualifications for these roles?
Applicants must possess the following credentials, experience and skills:
- Completion of a Diploma in Opticianry and licensed by the relevant Provincial College of Opticians
- Customer service mindset, attentive, organized, demonstrated collaborative approach to working with other team members, passion for vision care, takes initiative, empathetic, works efficiently and accurately.
- Have the ability to analyze problems, integrate information from a variety of sources, and to think problems through critically, looking at all possible solutions.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
How does a candidate apply to be considered?
- Confidential resumes may be submitted via this ad.
- There are no costs for candidates (job seekers) whatsoever to use our services and all communication is confidential.
- Questions about these opportunities may be directed to Jennifer Andrew at 905.536.0630 (confidential voice mail is available - please leave a message if you miss Jenn and she will return your call as promptly as possible)
- We thank all applicants, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted immediately.
MediPharmDirect Inc. values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodations for applicants, upon request, at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with relevant provincial accessibility legislation and Human Rights Code(s). All applicants must make their requirements known when contacted.
Who are we?
- MediPharmDirect Inc.recruits exclusivelyfor full-time and part-time direct-hire employmentopportunities on behalf of healthcare companies across Canada. Successful candidates are hired as employees of our clients’ companiesfrom day one.
- We are not a relief/temp agency. MediPharmDirect Inc.is an independently owned and operated recruitment firm - we are in no way affiliated with any other employment services company.
- All communication is strictly confidential - we treat your personal information, and your confidential job search overall, with a great deal of respect.
- There is absolutely no cost whatsoever for job seekers to use our services.We are hired by companies to help facilitate the recruitment process.
- Our involvement in the recruitment process does not affect candidate compensation in any way - there is no "mark-up" on a candidate's pay rate - ever!
- We operate ethically, in accordance with the Association of Canadian Search, Employment and Staffing Services’ (ACSESS) Code of Ethicshttps://acsess.org/about/about-acsess/code-of-ethics
- We operate legally as a licensed employment firm, as per Canadian Employment Standards requirements.
- We are known for outstanding service and professionalism and sincerely appreciate your consideration of this employment opportunity!
Why apply for this opportunity via MediPharmDirect– what is the process?
When you apply for a career opportunity via MediPharmDirectInc., we will discuss the role with you prior to presenting your information to our client, to determine whether or not the role suits your needs on various levels. If there is a good fit between our client’s requirements and your background, and your career path/company culture ‘likes,’ then we will professionally represent you to our client by way of a formal presentation of information directly to the hiring manager. We help manage the recruitment process. When we are involved with the hiring manager(s) beyond candidate submission of information, we will get you timely feedback concerning your application so you know where you stand. If we are not involved beyond candidate info submission, we will advise you as such. If hired, you are our client’s employee from day one. Our involvement does not affect compensation in any way.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity, and for taking the time to learn about MediPharmDirect Inc.’s professional recruitment services!
Job Type: Full-time
- Canadian Optician (Preferred)