Reference Number :
Job City :
Site :Position Status :
Permanent, Full time
Work Shift :
Work Schedule :
Length of Assignment :Posting End Date :
Job description :
Toromont Cat is the authorized dealer of Cat® products in Central and Eastern Canada. From Newfoundland to Ontario, we offer premium machines, parts, and accessories to clients in a variety of industries such as paving, forestry, and construction. For over 60 years, and with a team of 7,000 dedicated employees, Toromont Cat has been at the forefront of innovation. With some of the most advanced analytics systems and data intelligence experts in the business, we are at the helm of the future, embracing the tools and capabilities needed to drive digital transformation.
DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT WRITER
If you’ve been dreaming of working as a content writer for an renowned, industry-leading company, and you want to use your skills to develop integrated marketing campaigns, then this job is for you! Reporting to the Marketing Supervisor, you will be responsible for the development and digital content creation for all of Toromont’s platforms. You will also promote brand positioning through creative and quality content while respecting the brand image and industry best practices.
YOU WILL BE RECOGNIZED FOR:
Job Qualifications :
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU IF:
- Collaborating with the creative team to generate innovative and engaging content ideas;
- Participating in the planning of digital content strategies across various platforms;
- Writing, translating, and proofreading engaging and informative content, with a focus on SEO;
- Writing and optimizing Adwords advertisements in collaboration with our digital team;
- Producing and publishing bilingual content on various digital platforms, including email, social media, blogs, websites, etc.
- Working closely with the digital team to implement any functionality or improvement of our Web and social media sites, ensuring brand consistency and integrity;
- Collaborating with the community manager in the deployment of social media strategies;
- Studying the competitive landscape and researching new trends and best practices, and making recommendations on how to improve or expand the online business presence;
- Ensuring the linguistic quality of all our projects, throughout their execution.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism;
- You have 3 – 5 years of experience in digital content creation;
- You are perfectly bilingual (French and English);
- You have excellent writing skills in both French and English;
- You have the ability to produce engaging and creative content;
- You are knowledgeable of best writing practices (print and digital);
- You are organized and can manage your time effectively and prioritize accordingly;
- You demonstrate strong communication and collaborative skills (you can contribute to brainstorming sessions)
- You have a profound understanding of the digital and social media universe.
- A dynamic team within a growing company
- A horizontal structure
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive group benefits
- An on-site cafeteria