Who are we?
We’re the Tandet Group of Companies, and we’ve been in business for over 40 years. From freight hauling to brokerage, fleet maintenance to emergency power generation solutions, we connect people and goods, ensuring that products always arrive at their destination in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Outstanding people and processes form our foundation, and technology plays a key role in the Tandet strategy. All of our companies benefit from state of the art systems to manage, communicate, track and report on every aspect of what we do.
Who are you?
You’re a customer service oriented IT professional who enjoys meeting challenges head-on. You have a keen attention to detail and well-honed troubleshooting and linear thinking skills. You are able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. You are organized, resourceful and determined.
What you’ll be doing
Your primary goal in this position will support the technologies that our diverse employee base requires to successfully carry out their business activities. This is a challenging role that combines hands-on preparation and deployment of workstations and other end-user hardware, creation and administration of user accounts, installation and configuration of software programs, and administration of services. You will interact with our employees on a daily basis by phone, email, IM, ticketing system, walk-ins, deskside support, as well as assist in team projects. You’ll accomplish this by leveraging your own knowledge and skills, and liaising with internal resources and our various vendor partners when necessary.
Why choose Tandet Group of Companies?
At Tandet we pride ourselves on always having the most advanced and robust IT infrastructure available. This offers you exciting opportunities to support a wide range of technologies, from locally developed software to enterprise-class business systems, as well as powerful, modern hardware.
We take care of our people, and we can prove it. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Full benefits and vacation
- A dynamic atmosphere that encourages learning and personal growth
- At least seven years of experience in a support role
- Industry certifications or relevant experience
- Experience preparing and deploying end user hardware such as workstations, mobile phones, etc.
- Ability to install/configure/maintain Windows operating systems
- Active Directory user administration
- Exchange user administration
- Skype for Business user administration
- ERP/CRM user administration
- Ability to configure file and print shares
- Provide end user support for: Windows, Office, Skype for Business, line of business systems, hardware issues, etc
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities
- Keen attention to detail
If you are ready to take on the challenges and rewards of a position that will evolve with you, we are waiting to hear from you.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- Employee assistance programs
- Life insurance
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent