Can you provide outstanding customer service?
Is the drive to help others part of your personality?
Do you like working with computers and learning new things?
SecurTek is looking to fill the role of Alarm Monitoring Attendant. This position is in Yorkton's state of the art 24/7 certified alarm monitoring station. You will be responsible for communicating with customers and various authorities nationwide while responding to alarm messages presented on computer and video terminals.
- Monitor terminal displays for emergencies, fires, medical alerts, intrusions and respond appropriately in a time sensitive manner.
- Provide quality customer service via telephone in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Use computer programs to record all actions; general inquiries, system tests, and emergency situations.
- Dispatch emergency medical and law enforcement personnel if required.
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience.
- Grade 12 Diploma.
- Ability to effectively operate a computer and learn new programs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Successful applicants will be required to provide a criminal record check prior to employment.
SecurTek offers a variety of opportunities for advancement within a supportive and challenging environment. We offer health, dental, and vision benefits, paid sick days and an excellent pension program.
If selected, we will fully train you to be an active contributing member of the monitoring team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.80-$19.16 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift