Do you have an eye for detail with skillful and accurate data entry ability?
Are you proficient in accounting programs such as Sage?
Are you a motivated team-player who enjoys problem-solving and balancing numbers?
As an Accounting Coordinator, you will be a key member of the Corporate Accounting team, reporting to the Accounting Manager. You will be primarily responsible for performing data entry in Sage, preparation of daily bank reconciliations, month end reconciliations, filing of regulatory reports and related duties in disbursing Accounts Payable to individuals, suppliers, corporations and other entities.
- Located in Woodstock, ON.
- Primary working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Full-time, permanent
Duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Timely processing, reviewing, and posting AP invoices and reviewing the AP aging reports
- Preparing and completing month-end and year-end accounts
- Ensuring Purchase Order Policies and Procedures are adhered to
- Creating vendor accounts and maintaining vendor master data including vendor price lists and price changes
- Responding to vendor inquiries regarding payment discrepancies or missed payments Accurate processing of payment documents such as purchase orders, invoices, employee expense reimbursements, Visa expenses, and any other accounting transactions related to Accounts Payable management
- Reconcile bank statements and Visa statements on a daily/monthly basis
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and provide analysis of variances
- Filing of regulatory reports – WSIB/HST/PST/CRTC as required
- Any other duties may be assigned from time to time
What You Offer
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and five (5) years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five (5) years direct experience in an A/P and Corporate Finance capacity.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct, and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Strong knowledge of payment regulations and fair credit practices.
- Experience with Sage required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with above average skills in both Excel and Word
- Valid Class G Licence and access to reliable transportation.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, health & wellness program, employee discount plan, tuition reimbursement program & interest free computer loans!
- A rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work and all the benefits that go along with it!
How to Apply
Submit your resume for review.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team, with a friendly, family spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us! When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Mission, Vision and Values, and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same!
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
- Vision care
- Wellness programs
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Education reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Accounting: 1 year (Required)
- Sage: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Woodstock, ON (Preferred)