What’s your role:
Our BC Senior Analyst is expected to act as a counsellor to our customers on the overall IT road map they should pursue, providing a vision of each application’s role and where investments are required by:
- Selecting the preferred supply chain-oriented software
- Processing design of internal and external operations
- Delivering successful implementation projects
- Hight performance of the distribution application park
Day-to-day you will:
- Support the implementation of technologies as part of new deployment and continuous improvement projects.
- Configure, maintain and support existing installations of our ERP and WMS software solutions.
- Confirm customer program operations by conducting tests and creating test cases.
- Understand the cause and effect of change requests to ensure stability with interrelated systems.
- Administer process and procedural controls as well as any tools required.
- Prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Provide resolution of critical situational technical problems.
- Recommend modifications of basic IT systems to improve and simplify business systems and reduce operating costs.
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, industrial engineering, distribution, accounting or related field
- 5+ years’ experiences in a management position in relation with technology
- Experience with business software for operations (ERP, WMS, TMS, MES)
- Excellent written and spoken English; French considered an asset
Considered a plus :
- Experience in deployment/go-live of large-scale distribution applications
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV, Dynamic Business Central
- 3-5 years experiences with Microsoft development tools
We’re looking for candidates who have:
- Interest in supply chain management, logistics and distribution operations.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work well in teams to determine project requirements.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Superior verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously with limited guidance.
- Comfort working independently in an ambiguous environment with pressing deadlines
Your salary & benefits:
- Salary to be determined relative to experience (85 k – 100 k )
- Group health and life insurance plans
- Flexible schedule and some remote work
- Training grant and excellent professional development opportunities
- Friendly and fun environment
- Offices with free drinks and snacks
- Company parties and events (when Covid subsides)
Application deadline: 2021-04-02
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Management: 5 years (preferred)