Coast Powertrain Ltd. is head quartered in New Westminister, B.C. with four retail operations in throughout the province in Prince George, Kelowna, and Surrey.
Since 1980 the company has grown dramatically with a continuous strategy of offering the highest level of product quality and exceptional customer service.
Our areas of expertise are the following:
Heavy-duty transmissions and differentials for all applications in the logging, mining, transportation and trucking industries.
Driveline manufacturing, rebuilding and repairing of all sizes from the smallest PTO and pump shaft to the largest pulp and paper mill applications.
Supplier of parts and components to the OEM dealership network. ie: Kenworth, Freightliner, Western Star, Volvo, Mack, Peterbilt and International trucks.
Marine shaft design and manufacturing for all applications.
Service and repair outlets in four locations in B.C.
Coast Powertrain is a distribution and service company specializing in driveline and drivetrain equipment for on-highway and off-highway commercial vehicles. These products include new and remanufactured axle, brake, drivetrain, and industrial components. We represent numerous major component manufacturers and distribute a broad range of parts and equipment to meet our customers requirements.
We supply products and services to repair shops serving forestry, mining, construction, transit and common carriers throughout Western Canada, Northwest USA, Alaska, and overseas.
Entry Level Teardown Technician at Coast Powertrain Kelowna Ltd.
- Disassembly and cleaning of transmissions, transfer cases and differentials; removing damaged parts.
- Get direction from the shop foreman and work closely with other technicians.
- Complete other tasks as directed, including cross training in other areas of the shop.
- Heaving lifting may be involved, must be able to safely lift up to 70lbs.
- May be required to bring some of your own tools.
- No previous experience necessary, we are willing to train.
- Full time position.
Please apply via Indeed or drop off resume in-person
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday